Education and Experience
20/20 Vision Home Inspections, LLC knows the importance of a experience and a strong educational foundation. Home owners and potential homeowners, like yourself, know how important the purchase of your home is to your financial security. Knowing this as well, you are searching for the right home inspector to give you a detailed, thorough and accurate inspection report. You have taken a step in the right direction by choosing 20/20 Vision Home Inspections, where education and experience go hand in hand.
Experience: Along with conducting approximately 1,000 Home Inspections, David Trent is a licensed General Contractor. During the course of his 21 year career David has performed hundreds of residential remodels and additions as well as commercial tenant improvements and new commercial construction. Some of his clients included Firestone, Game Stop, Sketchers, Pep Boys and Wendy’s. His many years of construction has lead to experience in the field, really knowing the ins-and-outs of actual hands on building, that goes beyond classroom learning.
Education: We are graduates of the 300 hour Masters program taught by American Home Inspectors Training (AHIT). Here’s a little about AHIT.
- AHIT is recognized as the leader in Home Inspector training since being established in 1993.
- AHIT is recognized and approved by ASHI, NAHI, NACHI, CREIA, TREC and other professional organizations
- AHIT curriculum is approved in over 120 colleges and universities.
- Licensed and approved Training Provider across the U.S.
- Courses approved for Continuing Education by many states and national not-for-profit organizations. With changing building codes and housing market conditions & requirements, 20/20 Vision Home Inspections, LLC keeps up with the changes through continuing education.
Pool and Spa: Our company is Pool and Spa Certified by the National Swimming Pool Foundation (NSPF). They are the world’s leading organization for training and certification of aquatic professionals.
OSHA: Safety on the job site or in your home is of paramount importance to 20/20 Vision Home Inspections. The Occupational Safety and Health Association (OSHA) is the governmental agency that sets the standards for job site safety. Our company has successfully completed a 30-hour Occupational Safety and Health Training Course in Construction Safety and Health through Summit Training Source, an OSHA approved training organization.
Company owner: David Trent, holds a BBA in Management and Marketing from the University of North Texas.
20/20 Vision Home Inspections, LLC brings education and experience together. You can be confidence you are making the right Home Inspection hiring decision. As our motto states:
“We see more, so you know more”